E-mail MeDavid C Wigfield Esq.
Mr. Wigfield became of counsel to Scura, Mealey, Scura & Stack in 2004 and heads the firm's real estate department.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Wigfield was a member of the firm of Williams, Caliri, Miller & Otley for more than 20 years and a principal in the firm of Donnelly & Wigfield, LLC. For more than 27 years. He has represented financial institutions, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, limited liability companies, developers and individuals in a full range of real estate matters including real estate finance, acquisitions, sales and exchanges, real estate zoning and development, commercial leasing and loan workouts.
In real estate finance matters, Mr. Wigfield represents lenders, developers and investors in a wide range of financing transactions including those involving multi-family housing, commercial and industrial real estate, and residential real estate. In acquisitions, sales and exchanges, he has represented a wide variety of clients with respect to residential housing, multi-family housing, industrial facilities, shopping centers, office and commercial buildings, condominiums and residential subdivision. In real estate zoning and development matters, Mr. Wigfield is the former attorney for the Kinnelon, New Jersey Planning Board and has represented applicants in connection with a variety of land use applications. In commercial leasing, Mr. Wigfield has represented Tenants and Landlords with respect to commercial and industrial facilities. In loan workouts, Mr. Wigfield has represented lenders as well as the owners of distressed real estate in connection with financial restructuring. In addition to handling a wide variety of real estate matters, Mr. Wigfield's practice also includes estate planning and estate administration.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate Bank Loans
- Small Business Transactions
- New Jersey, 1976
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1976
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1976
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1972
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Passaic County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Member
- Passaic County Board of Realtors, Member
- St. Mary's School, Pompton Lakes, Education Council Member